FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY
FROM 8.00 A.M. TO 9.00 P.M.
The Library at the Centro de Lenguas Modernas (C.L.M.) is part of the Granada University Library Service and due to its documentary nature, is mainly dedicated to educational purposes. It is specialised in material related to language teaching and the literatures of the languages taught at CLM, and also has many books on geography, art, Spanish history and culture. It has a remarkable collection of audio-visual aids and the Spanish cinema collection alone is very impressive. Reference books and periodicals: encyclopaedias, specialised dictionaries, newspapers and magazines in various languages are available together with a wide range of publications specialising in teaching Spanish as a foreign language (monographs, journals, teaching methods, conference notes, etc).
- Working room (40 places)
- Reference Room and bibliographic information (4 places)
- 8 Computers
For more information, you can consult this link:
- FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY: from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Reading room: students can freely consult the library collection.
- Home lending service: the established library service for those users with a CLM registration card, or a University of Granada library card..
- Audiovisual Loan Service: audio, documentaries, music, films and CDRom.
- Interlibrary lending service.
- Learning to use the library.
- Reference service and assisting the user in finding information and using the resources.