- Quality policy
- Cookies policy
What are cookies?
What types of cookies are used on this website?
Two types of cookies can be distinguished:
- Own Cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the CLM and from which the service requested by the user is provided
- Third Party Cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the CLM, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client's browser, which can be:
- Session Cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that it is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent Cookies the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with four types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Essential Cookies: these are the cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
- Technical Cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for video or sound broadcasting or sharing content through social networks.
- Analysis Cookies: allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data made by the users of the service..
- Targeting and advertising cookies: they help us deliver customised promotional content based on your behaviour and manage, facilitate and track ads.
Identification of cookies used
In the CLM use Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which provides a service measurement and analysis of navigation on our website. You can find more information and disable the use of these cookies here: política de privacidad de google – política de cookies de google
In addition, you can obtain a detailed list of each of the cookies used on our website.
|List of cookies used on our websites|
|Name||Origin||Expiration||Description||When?||Own / Third Party||Type|
|gapweb_session||gap.clm-granada.com||At the end of the browsing session.||Storing a user's session number.||1. Access private areas. (Identified Access Required).
2. Registration forms online
3. Consultation schedules.
4. Consultation test results.
5. Consultation activities.
|MoodleSession||aulavirtual.clm-granada.com||At the end of the browsing session.||Storing a user's session number.||When you access the Virtual CLM||Own||Essential|
|PHPSESSID||www.clm-granada.com||At the end of the browsing session.||Native PHP cookie and allows to save serialized state data||When you access the CLM||Own||Essential|
|_iub_cs-93687408||www.clm-granada.com||6 meses||Consent to receive cookies from the CLM||When you access the CLM||Own||Essential|
|ct-ultimate-gdpr-cookie||www.clm-granada.com||At the end of the browsing session.||Consent to receive cookies from the CLM||When you access the CLM||Own||Essential|
|ct-ultimate-gdpr-cookie-level||www.clm-granada.com||At the end of the browsing session.||Save established cookie settings||When you access the CLM||Own||Essential|
|__utma||.clm-granada.com||2 years||Website usage statistics.
Más detalles en la Third Party (Google).
|When you access the CLM||Third Party
|__utmc||.clm-granada.com||At the end of the browsing session.|
Depending on which browser you use, you can follow one of the following links:
- Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Firefox
- Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome
- Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Safari
- Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Explorer
In addition, the website allows individualized cookie management through the button 'Cookie Setting' or 'Cookies', located at the bottom of the page, allowing the user to accept or deny the use of certain cookies such as essential, functionality or analytical cookies, in addition to allowing the revocation of all types of cookies by the option to block all. You can change these settings at any time, however, this may cause some functions to be unavailable.
The website CENTRO DE LENGUAS MODERNAS (UGR) does not use "cookies" for user navigation that have no technical purpose in any case be used to collect personal information and therefore do not identifiable to the user.